Extra long, urban summer coat with an A-line shape. Functional details such as the detachable hood and cuffs for adjusting the hand width round off the design. The outer fabric made from organic cotton and recycled nylon is weatherproof thanks to the laminated membrane. The look and increased function make the parka the perfect companion, even in damp weather.
- Copper-coloured 2-way YKK zip concealed by press stud placket
- Stand-up collar closes to the top
- Detachable hood with drawstring
- Large patch pockets
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Elastic band to adjust the hem width
- Toughened seams
- Ventilation eyelets under the arms
- LangerChen "Ton sur Ton" logo on left pocket
Lightweight functional fabric made of organic cotton, recycled nylon and internal pu membrane.
- OUTSIDE: 60% Organic Cotton, 40% Recycled Nylon
- INSIDE: Polyurethane membrane
- PFC-free, water repellent finish
- Callahan Reed Grey